RRB–CA, TA, ASM, Goods Guard, ECRC, Jr. Asst./T.C./C.C. & Sr Clerk Eligibility: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) recruits Commercial Apprentice (CA), Traffic Apprentice (TA), Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk (ECRC), Goods Guard, Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Assistant Station Master and Traffic Assistant for various Zonal Railways/ Production Units on Indian Railways. The candidates who are applying must have the specified age and necessary educational qualification. The following are the eligibility details…
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-32 years (Graduate Level).
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-30 years (Under Graduate Level).
- (i) Candidates should possess (10+2) from recognized University or its equivalent for T.C., C.C.
- (ii) Candidates should possess Degree from recognized University or its equivalent for Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk, Goods Guard, Assistant Station Master & Senior Time Keeper, Degree from recognized University or its equivalent with Typing proficiency in English/ Hindi on Computer for Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist, Traffic Assistant, Senior Time Keeper.
Relaxation of Upper Age Limit:
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- By 3 years for OBC candidates.
- For Ex-Servicemen, up to the extent of service rendered in Defence plus 3 years provided they have put in more than 6 months service after attestation.
- By 5 years to candidates who have ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
- By 10 years for Physically Handicapped candidates (15 years for Physically Handicapped SCs/STs and 13 years for Physically Handicapped OBCs).
- Upper age limit in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from the husband but not remarried shall be relaxed up to 35 years for Unreserved, 38 for OBC and 40 years for SC/ST candidates.
- No age relaxation is allowed to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against unreserved vacancies.
Syllabus and Pattern
DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION (DMRC) TECH AND NON-TECH
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC), a joint venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi, NCR & other metros.
Qualification:As per DMRC requirement.
DSSSB(DELHI SUBORDINATE SELECTION BOARD
Delhi subordinate selection board or simply DSSSB is A Delhi govt. organization to recruit staff for various posts in different govt department in delhi. The main responsibility of the Staff Selection Commission is to make recruitment to Group C (non-technical) & Group B (non-gazetted both technical & non-technical) posts in departments of Government of Delhi, its attached & subordinate.
About Railway Recruitment Exam
Different Railway Recruitment Boards conduct examinations for the posts under Group C. RRB exam dates are announced well in advance for all posts. The detail information about the recruitments is published in employment newspapers and official website of Railway Recruitment Boards. Therefore the candidates are advised to go through the official website before applying for the job. Railway Recruitment Board has been appointed and authorized to ensure the exam is conducted smoothly. Selection on various posts based on the Written Test and Interview.
At present railway recruitment board of India invites application for the recruitment of Commercial apprentice, ECRC, Goods Guard, Junior Accounts assistant cum typist, Traffic apprentice, Sr. clerk cum typist, assistant station master and traffic assistant post vacancies. At regular intervals, the different individual RRBs come out with the vacancies for such posts as and when required.
- Age-limit: 18 – 33 Years The maximum age limit specified is applicable to General Category candidates. Relaxation of upper age limit for reserved categories – as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: There are different educational eligibility criteria for each post, so candidates may see full advertisement available at all RRB s website.
- Selection Procedure: The selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Written Test and Interview.
As per DMRC requirement
Syllabus and Pattern
Selections to the above positions would consist of a two-stage written test – Preliminary & Mains. The written test would comprise of 100 to 120 questions to be answered in 90 minutes. RRB exam 2012 would consist of test sections – General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and English.
The Center for Applied Positive Psychology develops coaching and clinical interventions based on the bourgeoning field of positive psychology. Positive psychology provides a robust theoretical and empirical basis for health, life, and leadership coaching. The Institute of Coaching does not offer any training programs in positive psychology.
But what exactly is positive psychology? Positive psychology is the scientific exploration of the conditions and processes that lead to optimal health and performance.
Unlike traditional psychology, which focuses on pathology and finding clinically and empirically valid methods for treating what’s wrong, positive psychology emphasizes human strengths and positive experiences to improve the lives of ordinary people. Positive psychology dovetails perfectly with what coaches, therapists, managers, educators, and leaders do: creating conditions under which we and others can flourish.
Our goal is advance the field of positive psychology through its application in clinical interventions and in life, leadership, and healthcare coaching.
Educating coaches, executives, managers, therapists, educators, and others on how to use positive psychology theory and methods to help individuals and organizations flourish.
Barbara Fredrickson PhD, discusses the science behind positive emotions and their v